Sashco® 16210 Elastomeric Caulk For Concrete Crack Repair, 10.5 Oz, Gr
Some concrete repair products are tough, but don’t stick, while others are flexible but don’t last. Slab combines the durability, flexibility and adhesion you need for lasting concrete crack repairs. This easy-to-apply, 100% acrylic latex water-based product is textured to simulate concrete so repairs blend in. Plus, Slab contains no isocyanates or solvents, which means it’s easy on your nose and on our planet.
- Size: 10.5 ounce
- Color: Gray
- Extremely elastic in most temps – moves, won’t crack, even when cold
- Application range: 40 degree F to 120 degree F (4°C to 49°C)
- Powerful adhesion
- Spans gaps up to 3” wide with no slump
- High durability
- Water based
- Ultra low VOC, no isocyanates
- Freeze-thaw stable
- Exclusive stop-flow plunger
Where to use:
- Repair large or small cracks in concrete, brick or stone on:
- Garages & sheds
Adheres to: (all conform to astm c794)
- Cinder block
Storage and clean up:
- Clean up fresh product on surfaces and skin with soap and water.
- Tightly reseal cartridges with plastic wrap and a rubber band. Store between 50 degree F and 90 degree F.