Safer® N202 Awaken Hydroponic Liquid Plant Fertilizer Concentrate, 3-1
Hydroponic and soil-based growers can give their cuttings and seedlings the early boost they need with Safer® Brand Awaken Liquid Fertilizer. Awaken provides a 3-1-5 ratio of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium, a mixture highly beneficial to new plantings. This 32 ounces of liquid fertilizer is compliant for use in organic production and has achieved OMRI Listed® status. High-quality fish and molasses give an immediate boost of nutrients that are readily absorbed by emerging roots. Triple-filtering through ultrafine screens ensures a clean, problem-free application.
- Size: 32 Oz
- Fertilizer Analysis: 3-1-5
- A liquid plant fertilizer formulated to start cuttings and seedlings with the nutrients they need to grow strong and robust right away
- High-quality fish and molasses give an immediate boost of nutrients that are readily absorbed by emerging roots
- Triple-filtering through ultrafine screens ensures a clean, problem-free application
- Easy to use for soil-based and hydroponic growing
- Handy concentrate is ideal for big and small gardens
- OMRI Listed® and approved for use for organic growers
- Ingredients - Acidulated Fish Tankage, Molasses, Phosphoric Acid.
Uses for Awaken
- Awaken will energize the growth of your new seedlings and fresh cuttings as they begin to develop into strong, robust plants. Apply it to your hydroponic system or to plants growing in soil. To ensure your plants achieve their potential, maintain a good water and soil pH while using your Awaken feeding schedule.
Tips for Use
To get the most out of Awaken Liquid Fertilizer, follow these procedures
- Dilute appropriately for available water. Maintain a ratio of 3 ml to 4 ml of fertilizer per gallon of water
- Check your water quality regularly and adjust as needed. Use a conductivity meter or PPM meter to take measurements
- Maintain appropriate pH levels to avoid damaging roots
- Feed at intervals recommended in the feeding schedule.