Safer® 5325 Moss & Algae Killer & Surface Cleaner, Ready To Use, 32 Oz
Made from naturally occurring, biodegradable fatty acids. This water-based product is non-corrosive to metals, contains no zinc or iron, and is non-staining on most surfaces. Moss Killer and Algae and Surface Cleaner is Organic Materials Review Institute listed and removes unsightly moss, algae, and grime from your deck, siding, walkways, and more. This Moss and Algae Killer and Surface Cleaner effectively eliminates mosses, algae, lichens, liverworts and grime. It also eliminates mosses in lawns and turf. Use on roofs, decks, siding, walkways, home greenhouses, growing containers, benches, structural surfaces, hardened bark of trees, lawns and turf. This container will treat up to 50 sq feet depending on type of surface treated and degree of infestation.
- Comes in an easy, ready-to-use spray bottle
- Kills algae, mosses, lichens, liverworts, and grime
- Works on decks, siding, walkways, lawns, and more
- Non-corrosive to metals, contains no zinc or iron, and is non-staining on most surfaces
- No pre-mixing required--ready for immediate use
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening.
- 32 fl oz RTU
- Contains potassium salts of fatty acids (2%)
- Treats up to 50 sq. ft.
Directions for Use:
For Structural Applications:
- For best results, moisten area to be treated with fresh water before applying product. Spray area at a rate of approximately 1 gallon per 100 sq ft of overgrown surface. Avoid spraying when precipitation is expected. Spray affected area to wet thoroughly. Treated mosses, algae, lichens and liverworts discolor quickly and will dry and slough off naturally, making physical removal unnecessary. Discoloration of treated mosses, algae, lichens, and liverworts take longer under cool conditions.
For Growing Containers and Hardened Bark of Trees:
- Spray affected area to wet thoroughly. Use on ornamental trees only. Do not apply to fruit trees, foliage, or green bark of conifers, or broad leaf plants.
For Mosses in Lawns and Turf:
- For best results, moisten area to be treated with fresh water before applying product. Avoid spraying when precipitation is expected. Spray affected area thoroughly at the rate of approximately 1 gallon per 50 sq ft. After 30 minutes, rinse sprayed areas lightly with clean water then withhold water for two days. Do not treat turf when temperature exceeds 85°F