Safer 5118 Insect Killing Soap Concentrate, 16 Oz
Safer Brand Insect Killing Soap Concentrate eliminates insect pests so your garden plants can grow healthy and strong. This special formulation of insecticidal soap and seaweed extract kills soft-bodied insects while remaining gentle enough to spray directly on your plants. Safer Brand Insect Killing Soap has no unpleasant odor, so you can still enjoy the natural aromas of your garden. Most importantly, this OMRI Listed insect killer is compliant for use in organic gardening so you can stay true to your plans for growing your fruits, vegetables and flowers.
- Size: 16 Oz
- Special formulation of insecticidal soap and seaweed extract
- Kills soft bodied insects on contact
- Kills insects like aphids, mites & more
- Remains gentle enough to spray directly on your plants
- Makes up to 6 gallons of solution
- No unpleasant odor, so you can enjoy the natural aromas of your garden
- Covers up to 1,600 sq ft (16 oz bottle)
- OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening
- Can be used up until the day of harvest.
Kills Destructive Insects on Contact
- Safer Brand Insect Killing Soap uses potassium salts of fatty acids to kill soft-bodied insect pests on contact. Potassium salts of fatty acids work by weakening and breaking down the protective outer shell of the insect, ultimately triggering dehydration and death. Potassium salts of fatty acids are derived from the natural acids found in animal fats and plant oils. Simply spray your plants at the first sign of insect damage, and apply every 5- 7 days as long as insects are present.
Target These Unwanted Insects
- Aphids, Mealybugs, Earwigs, Whiteflies, Grasshoppers, Harlequin Bugs, Leafhoppers, Mites, Plant bugs, Psyllids, Sawfly Larvae, Soft Scales, Spider Mites, Squash Bugs, Blossom Thrips.
For Use on a Variety of Plants
- Insect Killing Soap is gentle enough to use directly on your plants to keep them pest-free. Potassium salts of fatty acids targets the soft-bodied insects attacking your vegetation, giving your plants the opportunity to thrive. Mix this concentrate and use Safer Brand Insect Killing Soap on flowers, fruits, vegetable, houseplants, trees, shrubs and ornamentals. When mixed appropriately, it is gentle enough to be used up until the day of harvest and the solution will not persist in the environment after application.