Safer® 5055 Fast Acting Weed & Grass Killer Spray, RTU, 32 Oz
This Fast Acting Weed and Grass Killer utilizes potassium salts of fatty acids to kill weeds and unwanted grasses in and around walks, fences, patios, driveways, flowerbeds, vegetable gardens, trees and shrubs. The herbicidal action is rapid with effects visible in hours.
Eliminate unwanted grass and weeds with this fast acting formula. Weeds can crowd out your flowers and starve them of vital nutrients. Using this product will kill suffocating weeds and allow your plants room to breathe and receive nutrients from the soil. Using a product such as Ringer® Lawn Restore fertilizer feeds your soil so that it can provide your plants with the healthy nutrients they need.
- Features easy to use spray bottle
- For use in organic gardening
- Controls young, succulent and actively growing weeds
- Will not move through soil or damage nearby plants
- Soil can be reseeded 2 days after application
- Herbicidal action is rapid with effects visible within hours
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening.
- Contains potassium salts of fatty acids (3%)
- 32 fl oz RTU spray.
Directions for Use:
- Shake well and use as provided for spot treatment of weeds. Ensure thorough wetting and complete coverage of all unwanted vegetation. Do not apply during windy conditions that will carry spray to undesired vegetation. (Reminder: Safer® Brand Weed and Grass Killer will not travel through the soil to other plants). Only the plants directly contacted by the herbicide spray will be damaged.
Use on Weeds:
- This product will control most young, succulent and actively growing weeds. Several treatments may be necessary to control grasses and established weeds. Maturing or woody weeds are less susceptible and may not be killed. This product will not kill all perennial weeds but will result in top kill and suppression.
- Weeds and grasses emerging after application and regrowth from perennial weeds after top kill will not be controlled without reapplication. Under some conditions, tough weeds like Bermudagrass, Canada thistle and bindweed will show signs of regrowth after several weeks. Should this occur, retreat with Safer® Brand Weed and Grass Killer. This product is non-selective and non-residual. It will not move through the soil to injure nearby plants. Treated areas can be seeded two days after application.
For Best Results:
- Apply to weeds during early periods of growth and during warm, dry weather. Herbicidal action is rapid with effects visible within hours. The speed at which this product works is affected by climatic conditions. For most rapid kill, apply in warm, dry weather. This product may cause white residue on some types of brickwork and concrete. This residue will wear off after a few weeks.