Rust-Oleum Professional Traffic Striping Paint, 1 Gal, Traffic White
Rust-Oleum Professional Traffic Striping Paint provides latex, weather-resistant coating. Apply to concrete or asphalt for commercial parking lots, stadiums, highways and other large jobs. Can be driven on 8 hours after application.
Dries fast (in 30 minutes), and can accept traffic after 8 hours. Use for large striping jobs on interior or exterior concrete or asphalt surfaces such as large commercial parking lots, curbs, or aisleways.
- Size: 1 Gal
- Color: Traffic White
- Fast drying, durable finish.
- For outdoor use only.
- Apply to concrete or asphalt.
- Can be driven on 8 hours after application.
- Provides a latex, weather-resistant coating.
- Ideal for parking lots, stadiums, highways and other large jobs.
- Appearance: Flat finish.
Apply only when the air and surface temperatures are between 40-100°F (4-38°C) and the surface temperature is at least 5°F (3°C) above the dew point.
Brush: For quick touch-ups and small areas such as parking curbs.
Roller: Use a good quality, 3/4 inch nap roller the appropriate width for the stripe required.
Striping Machine: Apply by bulk striping machine. Rust-Oleum Striping Machine (product #2395000) is not compatible.
Thinning not recommended. If necessary to ease brushing or rolling, up to 5% water may be added.
Soap and water.
- Resin Type: Acrylic Dispersion
- Volatile Organic Compounds: <110 g/l (0.9 lb/gal)
- Practical Coverage at Recommended DFT (assumes 15% material loss): 4" stripe (10.2 cm) • 460 linear ft/gal (37.1 m/l) (coverage is dependent on surface porosity)
- Dry Times at 70°F (21°C) and 50% Relative Humidity: Touch (30 minutes), Recoat (4 hours), Traffic (After 8 hours)
- Shelf Life: 5 years (protect from freezing)
- Flash Point: >200°F (93°C)
- Contains: Lead-free