Rust-Oleum® 238314 Stops Rust® Oil-Based Door Paint, Cranberry, Satin,
Turn your door into a brilliant first impression - that lasts and lasts - with Rust-Oleum® Stops Rust® Door Paint. Use it to revitalize an old door or protect a new one. Either way, this one-coat paint dries quickly so you can mount and close your door in no time. Rust-Oleum® Stops Rust® Oil-based Door Paint is designed to provide excellent color retention, chip resistance, and protection on exterior and interior door surfaces. Door Paint is ideal for use on metal, wood, and fiberglass doors. Not for use of galvanized steel.
- Size: 1 quart
- Color: Cranberry
- Finish: Satin
- Exterior door paint
- UV and chip resistance so the painted door will look newer longer
- Dries quickly and is designed to use one coat so you can mount or close your door quickly
- Adheres to pre-primed doors
- Apply to metal, fiberglass or wood to revitalize an old door or protect investment in a new door
- Covers an area of up to 105 sq. ft. for your convenience
- Dries to touch in 1-2 hours, dries to handle in 4-6 hours and can be recoated within 1 hour or after 24 hours and is fully dry in 24 hours
- Offers excellent coverage and chip resistance
- Use with a high-quality brush or roller.