Rust-Oleum 1997830 Specialty Marking Spray Paint, Bright Yellow, 11 Oz
Rust-Oleum Specialty Marking Sprays marks the spot in a variety of bright, visible colors. These sprays temporarily adhere to grass, gravel, soil, lumber, concrete, and blacktop and withstand general weathering. The convenient spray-thru cap makes these sprays ideal for many outdoor uses such as marking athletic fields, roadways, landscaping areas, work areas, and more. Applies to grass, dirt, concrete, wood or metal. Withstands general weathering.
- Size: 11 Ounce
- Color: Bright Yellow
- Semi temporary
- Adheres to gravel-soil-grass-concrete-blacktop
- For construction sites-underground utilities road surfaces-athletic fields and more
- Durable enough to withstand general weathering
- Spray through cap for easier cleaner spraying
- Marking sprays marks the spot in a variety of bright, visible colors
- Use mineral spirits for cleanup.
- Applicable Materials: Grass, Gravel, Soil, Lumber, Concrete, Wood or Metal
- Application Method: Spray
- Coverage: 7 sq-ft
- Curing Time: 8 hrs
- Flash Point: -156 deg F
- Form: Liquid
- Odor/ Scent: Solvent Like
- Type: Specialty
- Special Features: 200 deg F Dry Heat Resistance
- Usage: For Indoor and Outdoor Use
- V O C Content: 537 g/L
- Resin Type: Acrylic Lacquer Fluorescents, Modified Alkyd Non-Fluorescents
- Drying Time: 15 min
- Base Type: Oil
- Suitable for Use With: Rust-Oleum Professional Marking Wand.
- Composition: Acetone, Propane, Naphtha, Petroleum, Hydrotreated Light, n-Butane, Titanium Dioxide, Xylenes (o-, m-, p- isomers), Talc (Hydrous Magnesium Silicate), n-Butyl Acetate, Dimethyl Carbonate, Ethylbenzene, Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether.