Rubbermaid 7H99-00-TCHIL TakeAlongs Twist & Seal Food Containers, 1-Cu
Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Twist & Seal Food Storage Containers have a twist-tight, leak-proof seal which make them great for storing liquids and snacks. Plus, if you need to microwave the contents, the handles stay cool when food is hot.
- Capacity: 1 Cup
- Size: Small
- Color: Clear base with Racer Red lid
- Twist top food storage container
- Twist tight leak proof seal
- Handles stay cool when food is hot
- Microwave reheatable, top rack dishwasher safe and freezer safe
Care and Use:
To keep your new containers performing at their best, please read the following:
- Remove label and wash before use.
- Use care when handling a container with hot contents or after reheating in the microwave.
- Reheating implies the maximum short term (less than 30 seconds) service temperature of a Rubbermaid container is 212 degree F followed by a cool down period. Maintaining temperatures at 212 degree F or higher is considered cooking, and is outside the intended use of these products.
- Made of microwave safe materials that can be used to reheat precooked foods to the proper recommended temperature. These containers are not intended for cooking.
- To avoid severe damage to the container, do not reheat food high in salt, oil, fat or sugar.
- Reheating and/or melting butter or foods with high sugar content (i.e. chocolate, candies, jelly, syrup) could lead to severe damage and potentially melt the container.
- Follow your microwave manufacturer's recommendation when defrosting or reheating foods.
- Excessive reheating time in the microwave may damage the container. Remove lid to allow steam to vent when microwaving (to prevent splattering, lid may be loosely placed on top and rotated 1/4 turn). Sealing plastic lids (or just pulling up the corners) while heating may create extra pressure causing the lid to warp or create excessive steam build up.
- Avoid using plastic wrap on or inside the container during microwave use. The plastic wrap could heat, melt and adhere to the container walls.
- Premier is designed to resist stains from tomato based foods.
- Reheating foods containing curry seasoned with the herb turmeric may stain the containers.
- Do not use in a conventional oven, convection oven, under browning elements or on stovetop.
- This item is made of materials that are safe for normal household dishwashers. Be sure that the item is secured so that it does not come in contact with the dishwasher element to avoid melting.
- This item is made of materials that are safe for freezer use. Please note that plastics are less flexible when cold or frozen and may break if dropped. Also note that water expands when frozen, so when filled to capacity the container could expand and crack.
- Do not use utensils with sharp edges (i.e. knives) in the container, as they could scratch or scuff the container surface.
- Snap the bottom of the base to the top of the lid for easy storage and organization.