Roundup 5006010 Concentrate Plus Weed & Grass Killer, 1/2 Gallon
Kills the toughest weeds and grasses. Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won't spread to non-target plants through soil. Concentrated and dilutes to cover big jobs. This formula starts working immediately, with visible results in 12 hours! Rainproof protection in 30 minutes. Kills weeds to the root so they don't come back! Ideal for larger projects.
- 1/2 Gallon
- Fastest working Roundup® brand concentrate product
- Kills the toughest weeds and grasses
- Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won't spread to non-target plants through soil
- Concentrated and dilutes to cover big jobs
- One quart makes up to 10 gallons
- Rainproof in 30 minutes.
How to Use:
- Use of a Roundup® branded tank sprayer is recommended to spray the weeds you want to kill until thoroughly wet. If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water. People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried.
When to Apply:
- Apply when weeds are actively growing. For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60° F). Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants. Weeds usually begin to wilt within 12 hours and complete kill in one to two weeks.
Where to Use:
- Use in and around fences, trees, driveways, and flower beds. May also be used for lawn renovation and vegetable garden bed preparation. All ornamental flowers, trees and shrubs may be planted one day after application. Lawn grasses, vegetables, herbs and fruits may be planted three days after application.
- One quart makes up to 10 gallons of spray at the 3 oz./gal. rate.
- Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets.
- Glyphosate 18%, Diquat 0.73%.