Roundup® 5004215 Super Concentrate Weed & Grass Killer, 1 Gallon
The best Roundup® brand concentrate value. Kills weeds to the root so they don't come back. Can be used to treat stumps and prevent regrowth. Rainproof protection in 30 minutes. Can be used in and around vegetable gardens and for treating large areas. Kills the toughest weeds and grasses. Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won't spread to non-target plants through soil.
- 1 gallon
- Kills the toughest weeds and grasses
- Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won't spread to non-target plants through soil
- Roundup® Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate is the best value for really widespread weed problems
- Ideal for larger projects.
How to Use:
- Spray the weeds or grasses you want to kill until thoroughly wet. When spot-treating weeds in a flower garden, shield desirable plants from drift with a piece of cardboard or plastic. If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water. People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried.
When to Apply:
- Apply when weeds are actively growing. For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60°F). Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants. Rain or watering 30 minutes after application will not wash away effectiveness. Weeds usually begin to wilt within two to four days with complete kill within one to two weeks.
Where to Use:
- Can be used in and around vegetable gardens. Also use in and around fences, trees, driveways and flower beds. Can be used to treat stumps and prevent regrowth. Use for lawn renovation but do not use to spot treat in lawn since glyphosate kills lawn grasses.
- It is not active in the soil. All ornamental flowers, trees and shrubs may be planted one day after application. Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets.
- 50.2% Glyphosate.