RM43 76501 Total Vegetation Control Weed Killer & Preventer Concentrat
RM43 is your solution for total vegetation control on bare ground or for spot control of brush, vines and over 150 weeds, including kudzu, poison ivy and poison oak. It kills existing weeds and prevents future growth on walkways, roadsides, fence lines and any place you want to keep free from invasive plants. For a full list of species controlled, see the complete label.
- Size: 2.5 Gallon
- Treats 43,243 square feet
- Contains 43.68% Glyphosate
- Kills weeds and prevents weeds for up to 1 year
- Ideal for fence rows, gravel paths, sidewalks, driveways, parking areas and around farm buildings and barns
- Apply to locations only where no vegetation is desired
- Can be used for total vegetation control (bare ground) or spot control of brush, vines and weeds
RM43 is a combination of two herbicides and surfactant. It is rainfast in two hours and there are no entry restrictions to sprayed areas for pets or people after the spray has dried. The time is now to keep your property free from unwanted growth. Apply RM43 today and get the protection you desire for up to a year.
Where To Use:
- Use on non-crops areas
- Roadsides: Warehouse areas
- Curbs: Fencerows
- Sidewalks: Around farm buildings and barns
- Driveways: Agricultural uncultivated areas
- Parking areas: Farm yards
- Brick walks: Farm premises
- Gravel paths: For establishment and maintenance of wildlife openings.
Apply to locations only where no vegetation is desired for up to one year.
When To Use:
Apply to bare ground or when weeds are present. If weeds are taller than six inches, mow or cut down weeds, remove debris and allow for 2 weeks of new growth before treatment. If woody vines or brush is mowed or cut, wait until full leaf formation before treatment.
- To prevent growth of weeds under asphalt driveways, play areas, tennis courts and parking areas, apply this product before laying surfacing materials.
- Treat area uniformly to maximize results.
- Re-treatment every 6 to 8 months may be necessary in areas of heavy rainfall.
How To Use:
For Total Vegetation Control (Bare Ground)
- Use hand-operated spray equipment such as backpack sprayers, pump-up sprayers or sprinkling cans, or ATV/tractor-mounted sprayers. Mix 7.4 fl. oz. (0.46 pints) of product with water to produce 1 to 10 gallons of spray solution. Optimum performance will be achieved by applying to actively growing weeds in early summer. Uniformly spray the mix over areas where total vegetation control and bare ground is desired. 7.4 fl. oz. of product in 1 to 10 gallons of spray solution should be applied to 1,000 square feet. Maximum application rate of this product is 2.5 gallons per acre per year (7.4 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. per year).
For Spot Control of Brush, Vines and Weeds
Use hand-operated spray equipment such as backpack sprayers, pump-up sprayers or sprinkling cans, or ATV/tractor-mounted sprayers. Mix 6 oz. of product per 1 gallon of spray solution. Thoroughly and uniformly spray foliage of woody plants to wet. For optimum performance:
- Apply to actively growing brush, vines and weeds.
- Woody brush and vines are controlled better in late summer and fall after fruit formation.
- If woody vines and brush are mowed or cut, wait until full leaf formation before treatment.
- Do not cut or mow brush, vines or perennial weeds for 2 months following treatment.
- Maximum application rate of this product is 2.5 gallons per acre per year (7.4 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. per year).
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your state or tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
- Do not enter or allow others to enter treated areas until sprays have dried.
- Do not use on feed or food crops.
- Keep people and pets out of the area during application.
- Glyphosate, isopropylamine salt: 43.68%
- Imazapyr, isopropylamine salt: 0.78%
- Other Ingredients: 55.54%
- Total: 100%