Rislone® RL004416 Ring Seal Smoke Repair, 16 Oz
Seeing smoke? Don’t panic. Simply put your car through the Rislone® Regimen to get it back to its healthy state. Ring Seal Smoke Repair is formulated to help stop blue exhaust smoke, reduce oil burning and prevent plug fouling caused by blow-by. Blow-by is usually caused by gaps in internal engine parts resulting from excess wear. Rislone’s Ring Seal Smoke Repair contains viscosity improvers that thicken the oil film, filling these gaps. It also provides a seal for worn pistons and rings and cushions engine parts to reduce wear and friction. In other words, it’s a car lifesaver in a bottle.
- 16 oz
- Stops blue exhaust smoke
- Reduces oil burning
- Add to engine oil anytime
- Exhaust smoke & exhaust emissions
- Quiets noisy engines & cushions worn parts
- Rislone ring seal contains high shear polymers which provide a seal for worn pistons & rings to help regain lost compression
- 1 bottle increases viscosity
- Helping to prevent blow by gases from fouling the crankcase
- Provides protective coating for pistons, rings & bearings when assembling rebuilt engines & gear boxes because it clings to & protects all metal surfaces
- Retains excellent oil flow characteristics in cold weather.
- All you have to do is watch Bobby and Caitlin in our how-to video and follow along with our easy installation process. Your car will be back to normal before you know it. Remember, your car is what it eats. Make it Rislone®.