Ridgid® 31025 Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench, 18"
Straight Pipe Wrenches have a sturdy, cast-iron housing and an I-beam handle with a full floating forged hook jaw, featuring self-cleaning threads with replaceable hook and heel jaws. Heavy-duty pipe wrenches comply with federal specifications GGG-W65IE, Type II, Class A.
- Nominal length of handle: 18"
- 2-1/2" pipe capacity
- Straight sturdy cast iron housing
- Durable and easy to use
- I-beam handle, full floating hook jaw with spring suspension
- Replaceable jaws with tough
- Heat treated high alloy steel jaw teeth
- Extra strong mount for heel jaw
- Type II, Class A.