Reese Towpower 21330 Class V Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, 1" Rise, 2" Dro
Reese Towpower Forged Ball Mounts are built with a one-piece construction providing unequaled quality and performance in a weld free design. This Class V Trailer Hitch Ball Mount fits 2" square receiver tube opening. Measuring 8-1/2" long with a 2" drop and 1" rise; this ball mount has a 2,400/16,000 lbs capacity. Protected by Metal Shield; a specialized OEM coating process for a superior look and finish. Products are first dipped in a zinc-phosphate based, rust resistant coating to provide unmatched coverage in "hard to fill" areas. A secondary powder-coat layer is applied for two layers of superior protection.
- Drop: 2"
- Rise: 1"
- Ball Hole: 1-1/4"
- Shank Length: 8.5"
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Weight Carrying (WC): Up to 2,400/16,000 lbs
- Solid one-piece forged construction
- 1" thick x 3" wide ball platforms
- Angled, easy-load design
- Black powder coat finish over E-Coat
- Fits 2" square receiver tube opening.