Quikrete 110110 Ready-To-Use Concrete Mix, 10 Lbs
QUIKRETE Concrete Mix is the original 4000 psi average compressive strength blend of portland cement, sand, and gravel or stone. Just add water. Use for any general concrete work. Pre-blended mixture of cement and aggregates for general structural uses, requiring only the addition of water.
- Size: 10 Lbs
- Original 4000 psi average compressive strength blend of portland cement, sand, gravel or stone
- Pre-blended mixture of cement and aggregates for general structural uses, requiring only the addition of water
- Just add water
- Use for any general concrete work
Quikrete concrete mix is designed for pouring concrete 2" (51mm) thick or more and building or repairing anything out of concrete, including:
- Foundation walls and footings
- Sidewalks, curbs, steps, ramps and walkways
- Appliance and equipment platforms
- Pipe and post footings
- Floor slabs and patios
- Pools, fish pools, stepping stones
- Splashblocks and bird baths
- Riprap & slope protection
- Driveway repairs.
Machine Mixing Instructions:
- Quikrete concrete mix can be mixed in a barrel type concrete mixer or a mortar mixer.
- Choose the mixer size most appropriate for the size of the job to be done
- Allow at least 1 cu ft (28 l) of mixer capacity for each 80 lb (36.3 kg) bag of quikrete concrete mix to be mixed at one time
- For each 80 lb (36.3 kg) bag of quikrete concrete mix to be mixed, add approximately 6 pt (2.8 l) of fresh water to the mixer
- Turn on the mixer and begin adding the concrete to the mixer
- If the material becomes too difficult to mix, add additional water until a workable mix is obtained
- If a slump cone is available, adjust water to achieve a 2" - 3" (51 - 76 mm) slump
- Note - final water content should be approximately 6 - 9 pt (2.8 - 4.3l) of water per 80 lb (36.3 kg) bag of concrete. For other bag sizes, use table 2 to determine water content.