Qual-Craft® 2500 Heavy-Duty Adjustable Steel Roofing Bracket
Qual-Craft® Adjustable Roofing Bracket attaches to the our Pump Jack system to offer a sturdy, flat surface to stand on while roofing or working at heights. The bracket features a durable all-steel construction with an adjustable 6" or 10" platform. This product is designed to be used with 2" x 6" or 10" planks, the bracket allows for easy installation and removal without damaging shingles. Already compliant with OSHA regulations, it is recommended to use at least on bracket per every 8' of spacing. The bracket is adjustable to 3 position angle at 30 degrees, 45 degrees or 60 degrees.
- For use on variable pitched roofs
- 10" adjustable platform
- 3-position platform: 30-degree, 45-degree, 60-degree
- Commercial grade 12- gauge steel construction
- For easy installation and removal without damaging the shingle
- Capacity: 1 worker plus 40 lbs. per 8' staging
- Maximum 8' spacing between brackets.