QEP 99726 Tile Level Wedge, 100 Count
The wedges, part B of a two part system, hold the tile at an even height for lippage-free results. For quick and easy removal, clips are designed to break off below the surface of the tile.
- Tile leveling wedge
- Durable polymer construction for a secure hold
- Locking ribs on top for a secure hold
- This is part B of 2 part system used for professional grade installation of large porcelain, marble or stone tiles up to 1/2 inch
- The injection molded plastic wedges with locking ribs on top produces 1/16 in. grout joint and up to 1/4 inch when combined with traditional tile spacers
- Use with part A model 99720Q of 2 part system, not included