QEP 99722Q Lash Part A Tile Leveling, Aligning & Spacer Clips, 96-Coun
The QEP LASH Tile Leveling Clips are part A of a two-part installation system engineered to level, align, space and hold large body porcelain tile, marble and stone during installation. This part of the system works by automatically aligning and spacing tiles. The wedge part B of the system (not included) works by maintaining tiles at an even height until the mortar sets, thereby ensuring the resulting surface is level and free of slippage. The system is used by professionals to save time while providing level and consistently spaced results.
- 96 Count
- Tile leveling clips
- First part of a 2-part system to level, align, space and hold porcelain tile, marble and stone during installation
- Produces 1/16" grout joint, up to 1/4" when combined with traditional tile spacers
- Use on tiles up to 1/2" thick
- Small holes allow mortar to disperse evenly to eliminate potential voids
- Anchor design keeps tile level throughout installation
- Use with Part B #99725Q of 2-part system (not included).