Proud Grill 1251C Q-SWIPER Grill Cleaner Kit, 26-Piece
The Q-SWIPER Grill Cleaner is a new bristle free and wire free way to safely swipe away grease and grime for a clean & healthy grill every time you barbecue. This patent pending grill grate cleaner combines the Q-SWIPER Grill Brush and scraper with our tough Q-SWIPER BBQ grill cleaning wipes to safely remove tough grease and grime. Loaded with features to help clean grill grates easier! The Moist Food Safe Tough Cleaning Wipes will clean and absorb grease from cooking surfaces while the Powerful Omni-Directional Cleaning Nodules help wipe away tough grill grime. The Q-SWIPER swipes away grease and grime for a clean and healthy grill. Use a new clean wipe every time you barbecue and stop reusing a dirty grill brush, soiled pad or filthy wood scraper to clean dirty grill grates. With the Q-SWIPER you taste your food not your grill.
- 26 pieces
- Clean your grill grates with a safe grill brush cleaning system
- Bristle Free and Wire Free Cleaning
- No need to worry about potentially harmful steel wire grill brush bristles getting dislodged onto food and dangerously ingested
- Remove grease to cut down on dangerous flare-ups
- Use on a cool grill before you cook so you avoiding cleaning over a hot flame
- Ideal for all BBQ grilling surfaces including Stainless Steel and Porcelain coated grill surfaces
- Removes the risk and threat of harmful bacteria build-up on your grill
- Enjoy better tasting food cooked on your grill and not the greasy remnants from the last time you barbecued
- A clean grill will deter pests and insects from making your BBQ their home.
- Remove a moist Q-SWIPER Wipe from the package and affix the wipe to the bottom of the Q-Swiper barbecue grill brush pad with the special omni-directional cleaning nodules on the outside. Position the barbecue grill brush in the middle of the wipe. Wrap each side of the wipe around our safe grill brush and push them into the four rubber inserts to keep the wipe secure.
- Use the stainless steel grill scraper to remove burnt-on food particles stuck to the grill. The grill scraper has side grill grooves to help clean grill grates between the grill bars (depending on the grill style). Do not use the grill scraper on porcelain coated grills to avoid chipping the coating.
- Press firmly and swipe the grill of dirt, grease and grime. Use the side of the handle to clean between grill grates. Remove wipe and clean grill scraper with unsoiled portion and discard the soiled Q-SWIPER Wipe.