ProSource PC980-05 Groove Joint Plier with Precision Milled Jaw, 10"
ProSource 10" Groove Joint Plier also known as tongue and groove pliers are often used for gripping irregularly shaped objects. They can also be used for clamping materials. They are also commonly used for turning and holding nuts and bolts. An advantage to this design of pliers is that it can adjust to a number of sizes without the distance in the handle growing wider. These pliers generally have long handles for increased leverage.
- Drop forged hardened high carbon steel
- chrome plated finish resists rust and corrosion
- tempered and heat treated for hardness
- precision milled jaws for slip-resistant grip
- non-slip vinyl comfort grips
- hardness meets or exceeds ANSI standards.
- Jaw Type: Precision Milled
- Finish: Chrome Plated
- Handle Material: Vinyl
- Handle Type: Non-Slip Comfort Grip
- Jaw Material: Drop Forged High Carbon Steel
- Overall Length: 10"
- Standards: ANSI Specified.