Pro Masker 2000 Masking Tape Applicator
"PRO MASKER 2000" MASKING TAPE APPLICATOR
Fast! Easy! Accurate! Mask up to 10 times faster with the Pro Masker 2000. The Pro Masker 2000 is a masking tape applicator that allows you to mask off an entire room in minutes. Uses any standard roll of masking tape up to 2 inches in width. Start the tape any where on the trim and within inches it self-aligns. No more tedious time on your hands and knees! The Pro Masker 2000 features a finishing brush, ergonomic hand grips, and a built-in cutter for easy tearing. Use it on wood baseboards, woodwork, carpet trim, vinyl trim. anything with an edge!
- Masking tape applicator.
- Masking and painting tape applicator.
- Uses standard masking tape.
- Mask windows, baseboards, walls with precision.
- Makes 10 times faster than applying tape by hand.
- Uses tapes up to 2" wide.
- Self aligning system with finishing brush to eliminate bubbling & leaking under the tape.
- Fast, easy, and accurate.
- Place the roll of tape flat against the wall or flat surface so it forms a "P".
- Push the Pro Masker 2000's blue hub into the center of the roll of tape until it is flush against wall.
- Place the place the tape anywhere against the trim. The Pro Masker 2000 will automatically align.
- Start Masking up to 10x faster!!!
- When you reach an inside corner simply continue on down the trim.
- Rotate the masker so that the finishing brush presses the tape firmly against the trim.
- Outside corners are even easier, just rotate the masker around the corner and continue masking.
- Keep the masker flat against the wall and start to rotate clockwise.
- Pinch the tape to secure it in place and continue rotating the maker to cut the tape.