PPG SIK48045/04 ProLuxe Cetol Transparent Satin Door & Window Wood Fin
Cetol Door & Window is a specialty transparent finish formulated to protect exterior wood door and window frames as they expand and contract with fluctuations in temperature. High-solids alkyd-oil formula, three-coat application. High-transparency transoxide pigments amplify depth of color, clarity and substrate protection. Powerful UV absorbers protect color and wood substrate. Water-repellent. More resilient alternative to exterior varnishes and polyurethanes. Provides a mildew-resistant finish. Covers approximately 350-450 sq ft per gallon, on smooth surfaces or hardwoods. Coverage depends on the type, age and texture of the wood and application method.
- Color: Mahogany
- Finish: Transparent Satin
- Size: 1 Quart
- High-solids alkyd-oil formula, three-coat application
- High-transparency transoxide pigments amplify depth of color, clarity and substrate protection
- Powerful UV absorbers protect color and wood substrate
- More resilient alternative to exterior varnishes and polyurethanes
- Provides a mildew-resistant finish.
- Transparency: Transparent
- Sheen: Satin
- Technology: Solvent based
- Usage: All types of exterior wood
- Number of coats: 3
- Recommended for: Doors, Wood Window Frames, Garage Doors, Fiberglass Doors
- Clean Up: Mineral Spirits
- Dry Time: (At 77º F (25º C) and 50% relative humidity) Dries to touch in 6 hours, Dries to recoat in 24 hours.