PIX North America B71K B-Section Kevlar V-Belt, 5/8" x 38"
The PIX B-Section Kevlar V-Belt is great for Lawn and Garden equipment as well as many other types of applications. The Kevlar V-Belts are constructed with polyamide fibers that is produced by a complex chemical process. This process allows the Kevlar belts to have a high resistance to repeated reverse flexing, oil, heat and cracking. Kevlar belts also offer high tensile strength, non-extensibility, and high resistance to shock loads.
- Size: 5/8" x 38"
- Kevlar V-belt
- For farm, lawn and garden equipment
- High tensile strength
- Non extensibility
- High resistance to shock loads
- High resistance to wear and tear
- Reduced slippage while clutching
- High resistance to repeated reverse flexing
- High resistance to oil, heat and cracking.