Permatex 81878 Ultra Copper Maximum Temperature RTV Silicone Gasket Ma
Permatex® Ultra Copper® is a single component, room temperature vulcanizing gasketing compound designed to provide reliable "formed-in-place" gaskets for mechanical assemblies. This material cures on exposure to moisture in the air to form a tough, flexible, silicone rubber gasket. The product resists aging, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking. Designed for the higher temperature environments encountered in 4-cylinder, turbocharged, and high performance engines. Permatex® Ultra Copper® is the most advanced high performance, high temperature (up to 700 degree Fahrenheit intermittent) RTV gasket available. OEM Specified.
- Size: 3 ounce, tube
- For high operating temperatures common in 4-cylinder, turbocharged or high-performance engines
- The most advanced, high temp RTV silicone gasket available
- Sensor-safe, low odor, noncorrosive. Superior adhesion
- Three times more oil resistant than conventional silicones; eight times more flexible than cut gaskets
- Temperature range -65 degree Fahrenheit to 700 degree Fahrenheit (-54 degree Celsius to 371 degree Celsius) intermittent; resists auto and shop fluids and vibration