Permatex® 81343 Anti-Seize Lubricant, 1 Oz
Permatex® Anti-Seize Lubricant is a heavy duty, high temperature lubricant that prevents galling, seizing and corrosion during assembly and assures easier disassembly. Also reduces wear in heavy pressure applications. The product contains a refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants that can be used on slow moving parts. Meets or exceed the requirements of Military Specification Mil-A-907E.
- Size: 1 ounce tube
- A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants
- Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals
- Anti-Seize assures easier disassembly
- Temperature range: -60 degree Fahrenheit to 1600 degree Fahrenheit (-51 degree Celsius to 871 degree Celsius)
- Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant
- Ideal for marine use
- For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts; apply to anchor pins on brake assemblies, u-bolts and spring bolts, hinges, gears, chain, sprockets and rollers.
- Axle assembly
- For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts.
- Prevents seizing and galling of all metals on chassis and engines. Withstands temperatures up to 1600 degree Fahrenheit.
- Effectively lubricates assemblies exposed to high temperatures and heavy contact pressures
- Suitable for service up to 870 degree Celsius (1,600 degree Fahrenheit)
- Reduce corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals
- Permits easy disassembly of parts exposed to heat or corrosive environments.
- Spark plug threads
- Exhaust manifold and engine bolts
- Anchor pins on brake assemblies
- U-bolts and spring bolts
- Lubricates and permits easy disassembly of assemblies exposed to high temperatures and heavy contact pressures, such as boiler and oven parts, jet engines, and industrial turbines.
- Hinges, gears, chain, sprockets and rollers.
Directions For Use:
- Clean mating surfaces before application
- For best results, apply to clean, dry surfaces.
- Clean surfaces with Permatex® Brake & Parts Cleaner.
- Wire brush any loose surface rust.
- Apply Anti Seize to the parts that require protection.
- Reassemble parts using normal torque values.
- Wipe off excess material.
- Clean brush on aerosol product to make future applications easier.
- Clean parts of excess material with disposable towel.
- Clean hands with Permatex® brand hand cleaners.
Properties Of Material:
- Chemical Type: Grease
- Appearance: Silver metallic paste
- Odor: Light petroleum
- Specific Gravity: 1.13
- Temperature Range, degree Celsius (degree Fahrenheit): -60(-51) to 870 (1,600)
- Viscosity, poise: 1000 - 2000
- Flash Point: >350 degree Fahrenheit.
- This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected for use with chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
- Products shall be ideally stored in a cool, dry location in unopened containers at a temperature between 8 and 28 degree Celsius (46 and 82 degree Fahrenheit) unless otherwise labeled. Optimal storage is at the lower half of this temperature range.