Permatex® 80370 Battery Protector & Sealer Spray, 5 Oz
Permatex® Battery Protector & Sealer is an aerosol product for sealing and coating the terminals of a battery and eliminating the formation of acid salt corrosion that is typically found when terminals are untreated.
- Size: 6 ounce aerosol can, 5 ounce net wt.
- Seals and coats battery terminals
- Eliminating the formation of acid salt corrosion
- Prevents terminal corrosion and battery drain
- Increases battery life and improves electrical flow
- Spray on batteries, battery terminals, and cables, in or out of storage.
- Automotive, marine, farm machinery and motorcycle batteries.
- Prevents terminal corrosion
- Prevents battery drain
- Increases battery life
- Improves electrical flow
Directions For Use:
- Provide adequate ventilation.
- Clean parts to be treated with Permatex® Battery Cleaner.
- Shake can with ball agitator for one minute. For best results, aerosol can should be at room temperature before spraying.
- Holding can 8 to 10 inches from the surface to be coated, press the nozzle and discharge the product onto reassembled terminal areas. The product discharges as a heavy film. DO NOT TOUCH AEROSOL CAN TO BATTERY TERMINALS. EXPLOSION AND FIRE COULD RESULT.
- For best results, apply two light coats.
Note: Enough aerosol product to coat terminals on 25 batteries.
- Turn can upside-down and spray to clear nozzle.
- Clean hands with Permatex® brand hand cleaners.
Properties of Material:
- Chemical Type: Petrolatum grease
- Appearance: Purple film
- Odor: Solvent
- Flash Point: Aerosol, contents under pressure, consult MSDS
- NFPA 704 Flammability Rating: 4 (Highly flammable)
- This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected for use with chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
- Products shall be ideally stored in a cool, dry location in unopened containers at a temperature between 8 to 28 degree Celsius (46 to 82 degree Fahrenheit) unless otherwise labeled. Optimal storage is at the lower half of this temperature range.