Permatex® 80369 Battery Cleaner Spray, 5.75 Oz
Permatex® Battery Cleaner is an aerosol product for cleaning all types of storage batteries and attachments in vehicles and emergency power supply systems. The product penetrates and removes corrosion, dirt and grime instantly.
- Size: 6 ounce aerosol can, 5.75 ounce net wt.
- Spray it on and wash corrosion off.
- Works in just three minutes.
- Automotive, marine, farm machinery and motorcycle batteries, cables, and terminal connections.
- Removes power-robbing corrosion
- Fast acting
- Penetrates - no disassembly required.
- Terminal connections
Directions For Use:
- Provide adequate ventilation.
- Shake can with ball agitator for one minute. For best results, aerosol can should be at room temperature before spraying.
- Holding can 8 to 10 inches from the surface to be cleaned, press the nozzle and discharge the product onto the corroded area. The product discharges as a foam.
- Let stand for approximately five minutes
- Flush with water using a gentle flow to avoid splashing the dissolved corrosion.
- Wipe battery clean with rag, shop cloth or paper towel.
- For best results, seal terminals with Permatex® Battery Protector and Sealer.
- Clean hands with Permatex® brand hand cleaners.
Properties of Material:
- Chemical Type; Alkaline cleaner
- Appearance: White foam
- Odor: Amine
- Flash Point: Aerosol, contents under pressure, consult MSDS
- NFPA 704 Flammability Rating: 4 (Highly flammable)
- This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected for use with chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
- Products shall be ideally stored in a cool, dry location in unopened containers at a temperature between 8 to 28 degree Celsius (46 to 82 degree Fahrenheit) unless otherwise labeled. Optimal storage is at the lower half of this temperature range.