Perky-Pet 217 Window Mount Plastic Hummingbird Bird Feeder, 8 Oz Necta
Enjoy having hummingbirds right outside your window with the Perky-Pet Window Mount Plastic Hummingbird Feeder. Holding up to 8 ounces of nectar, this hummingbird feeder features a transparent plastic reservoir and a bright red base that will capture the attention of hummingbirds. The inviting design includes three lifelike hollyhock-inspired feeding ports. They are bright, soft and flexible just like the flowers they flock to in nature! Each port is accompanied by a perch for comfortable dining.
- Holds up to 8 Oz of nectar
- Feeder attaches directly to windows for up-close bird watching
- Three hollyhock-inspired ports are soft & flexible for a natural feel
- Feeding ports are tapered to keeps bees out of nectar
- Mount two ways - use the suction cup or hang from a nail
- Comes apart completely for easy cleaning
- Constructed of shatter-resistant plastic for durability
- Ideal for all climates.
- 8 Oz nectar capacity
- 2 feeding stations
- Measures 3.5" (L) x 5.5" (W) x 8.4" (H)
- By attaching this feeder to the outside of any window with the included suction cups, you can enjoy closer and more frequent hummer sightings – all from the comfort of your home! With food for them and fun for you, this feeder promises hours of enjoyment as you watch hummingbirds sipping nectar and buzzing about. Alternatively, this hummingbird feeder can also be hung by a screw or nail on the side of a tree or attached to a post.
Feeding Ports Inspired by Nature
- Hummingbirds are accustomed to imbibing nectar from flowers. That’s why we’ve developed this feeder with soft, flexible hollyhock-inspired feeding ports to offer a more natural look and feel. The bright color and realistic flower shape are perfect for attracting hummers, while the three ports ensure there’s enough room for multiple birds to dine simultaneously.
Naturally Keeps Bees Out
- With this feeder, there’s no need for an added bee guard. The specially designed feeding ports feature a long tapered “stem” that prevents bees from gaining access to the nectar, while hummingbirds will have no trouble at all! It’s a natural way of keeping out pesky bees without adding extra parts for you to clean.