Performix 11222-6 Plasti Dip Blaze Rubber Coating Aerosol, Yellow,11Oz
Plasti Dip® Blaze is a unique collection of neon Plasti Dip® colors that deliver eye-catching looks for any application. Use Plasti Dip® Blaze anywhere you need bright, easy to see colors - you can use it to improve visibility for safety concerns, to add can't-miss color to frequently misplaced items, or for a one-of-a-kind look on almost any do-it-yourself project. The Blaze collection applies quickly and easily to nearly any substrate material, and creates a protective coating to shield against abrasion, corrosion, mild impact, and the elements. Plasti Dip® Blaze also creates a soft, easy-grip surface that helps prevent skidding and slipping.
If the coating gets damaged or wears out, or if you decide to change the look of your Plasti Dip®ped items, cured Plasti Dip® Blaze will peel off easily from most surfaces. It leaves the material underneath in its original, pre-Dipped condition. Plasti Dip® Blaze are available in convenient 11 ounce aerosol cans. Just shake it up and spray it on to give any DIY project a vivid, attention-grabbing look.
- Size: 11 ounce
- Color: Yellow
- Easily applied by dipping, brushing or spraying
- Ideal for do-it-yourself projects around the home, garage, garden and elsewhere
- Protects items against moisture, acids, abrasion, corrosion and skidding/slipping
- Provides a comfortable, controlled grip
- Remains flexible and stretchy over time and will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions
- Tested and proven in temperatures from -30 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Aerosol can.
- For the brightest possible colors, it's best to apply Plasti Dip® Blaze over a white base, preferably white Plasti Dip®, for optimum adhesion.
- Due to their unique composition, fluorescent pigments like the ones used in Plasti Dip® Blaze tend to fade faster than other colors. Plasti Dip® International has taken preventative measures, including the addition of a UV protector to the formula, to help our Blaze colors stay brighter longer, but some fading is inevitable. However, in most instances, quick touch ups as needed should be sufficient to keep Blaze colors bright.
- Using Plasti Dip® Spray in cooler temperatures may affect drying times, finish quality, and spray performance. If you plan on spraying your project in cooler conditions, we recommend pre-warming the aerosol can by placing it in a warm room and allowing the contents to reach room temperature. Under no circumstances should users subject the aerosol can to temperatures above 120 degrees Fahrenheit or use heat from an open flame or other sources of ignition to pre-warm the spray can. Additionally, cooler conditions may affect the surface you are spraying. If you are concerned about spraying your project in cooler temperatures, test in an inconspicuous area first to ensure the resulting finish will be what you're looking for.
Plasti Dip® is a multi-purpose, air dry, specialty rubber coating. It can be easily applied by dipping, brushing, or spraying. Plasti Dip® protective coating is ideal for a broad array of do-it-yourself projects around the home, garage, garden, and elsewhere. It protects coated items against moisture, acids, abrasion, corrosion, and skidding/slipping, and provides a comfortable, controlled grip. Plasti Dip® remains flexible and stretchy over time, and will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions. It has been tested and proven in temperatures from -30 degrees Fahrenheit to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.