Pass & Seymour Premium 3 Way Toggle Switch, 20A, Ivory
One-piece brass alloy contact arm for reliable electrical performance. One-piece steel strap with integral ground is plated for corrosion resistance. High strength thermoplastic polycarbonate toggle resists breaking and chipping under heavy abuse. Heavy-duty toggle bumpers for smooth and quiet operation. Back body made of glass-reinforced nylon. Locking support provides resistance to face and back body separation. Available with side wire or external screw-pressure-plate back and side wire models capable of accepting #14 - #10 AWG copper or copper-clad wire. Cam designed for fast make with positive break action to minimize arcing and prolong switch life. Oversized silver alloy contacts for longer dependable switch life. Tri-drive terminal and mounting screws.
- Premium 3 way toggle switch
- UL, federal specification, CSA
- Tested to 25000 on/off cycles
- Screw pressure plate back & side wire termination accepts #14 through #10 Awg stranded & solid copper wire
- High impact resistant thermoplastic constructions
- Commercial/specification grade
- Window box.