Legrand® 1597NTLTRWCCD4 Tamper-Resistant Self-Test Night Light/GFCI, W
The self-test GFCI conducts an automatic test every three seconds, ensuring it's always ready to protect. If the device fails the test, the indicator light flashes to signal that the GFCI should be replaced. It also has the proven SafeLock™ Protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected.
- Amp: 15
- Volts: 125
- Color: White
- Sealed night light with high-impact-resistant Lexan® lens prevents tampering
- Photocell turns night light ON in dark, OFF in daylight
- High impact resistant thermoplastic construction
- SafeLock™ Protection - If critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected
- Class A rated GFCI
- Meets National Electrical Code® Tamper-Resistant requirements.