Oregon S39 Low Profile 91VG Xtraguard Premium C-Loop Chain, 39 Drive L
OREGON S-Series 91 Low Profile chain features top-performing Chamfer Chisel cutters and a notched bumper drive link for low-kickback performance, good chip flow and smooth cutting action. 91VG saw chain is specially designed to incorporate all the advantages of our professional series in a consumer style, low-kickback saw chain. 91VG is ideal for occasional users, but is also extremely well suited for commercial cutters such as arborists and orchardists who prefer small size saws and lightweight low-profile 91-type saw chain that conforms to low kickback performance requirements for the United States and Canada.
- Size: 10"
- Drive Links: 39
- Pitch: 3/8"
- Gauge: 0.050"
- Chain Type: 91VG
- Fits Mcculloch Pole SAE Ms1015p
- Recommended Saw Size: up to 42cc, Bar Length: up to 18" (46cm)
- Advanced grind geometry, significantly improve out-of-box sharpness and gives dramatic speed improvements and cutting efficiency
- Chamfer Chisel cutters' twin cutting corners offer outstanding performance, durability and easy maintenance
- Ramp-shaped depth gauges help reduce kickback without affecting performance
- Bumper tie straps with slots deliver low-kickback performance
- LubriLink tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain
- LubriWell oil holes help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar's groove
- Vibe-Ban chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the chainsaw's handles
- S-Series saw chain also features four-way symmetrical tie straps which simplifies the joining of chain loops
- Low-profile design complements the effects of kickback-reducing features and results in a smaller volume of chain material being pulled through the kerf
- 91VG is a green label, low kickback chain that meets the performance requirement of ANSI B175.1 (USA).
Recommended Types Of Use:
Recommended Saw Sizes:
- 91VG is intended for use with electric saws and smaller gasoline-powered saws up to 2.5 cu. in. (41cc).
Recommended Bar Lengths:
- 10" to 18" (25 to 46 cm)
- Ramp-shaped depth gauges on each cutter
- Bumper tie straps
Kickback - ANSI Classification:
- 91VG saw chain is a low kickback saw chain. It met the kickback performance requirements of ANSI B175.1 (USA), and CSA Z62.3 (Canada) when tested on a representative sample of chainsaws. Its safety features significantly reduce the hazard of kickback while maintaining high cutting performance. ALL CUTTING SAW CHAINS CAN KICKBACK, which may result in severe personal injury to the saw operator or bystanders. Operate your saw safely. Read all warnings in your chainsaw operator's manual.
Advanced grind geometry
- Improved out-of-box grind
- Dramatic speed improvements in all cutting modes
- Extreme cutting efficiency, less feed force required.
Chamfer Chisel cutters with special shaped low-vibration heels
- Twin cutting corners offering outstanding performance, durability and easy maintenance
- Less vibration than competitive chains
Ramp-shaped depth gauges
- The ramp-shape reduces kickback energies without affecting performance
Bumper tie straps with slots
- Delivers low-kickback performance
- Enhances chip flow
- Reduces overall weight of saw chain
Sharpens with standard 5/32" round file and file guide
- Easy hand maintenance
- Reduces vibration 25% or more at the saw handle
LubriLink tie straps
- Help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain
- Directs oil to the critical rivet flange/hole interface
Lubriwell oil holes
- Help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar's groove
- Enhances lubrication of the bar nose sprocket and bearings.