Oatey H-20-5 Lead-Free Low-Odor Water Soluble Paste Flux, 4 Oz, Off-Wh
Oatey H-20-5 Water Soluble Paste Flux cleans and fluxes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals. Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process. H-20-5 Paste Flux is lead-free and ideal for copper systems including fire sprinkler, hydronic heating, potable water service and DWV piping. H-20-5 Paste Flux remains active up to 700° F. H-2O-5 Flux complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Size : 4 Oz.
- Water soluable.
- Bulk Less Brush.
- As thick as No. 5 flux.
- Cleans, removes oxidation.
- Makes solder flow smoothly.
- Works with all solid wire solders.
- White paste with low odor.
- For potable plumbing, copper fire sprinkler and hydronic heating systems.
- Meets ASTM B-813 Works with all solid wire solders.
- Appearance: Off-White to Light Yellow Paste
- Shelf Life: 1 year from manufacture date
- pH: 3 - 4
- Solder Temp. Range: 400-700° F
Oatey H-20-5 Lead Free Paste Flux can be used to solder most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron and tin or copper-coated metals.