Oatey 53174 95/5 Lead Free Acid Core Wire Solder, 1.5 Oz
Oatey Acid Core Solder in alloy composition 95/5 (95% TIn, 5% Antimony). Acid Core Solder is a general purpose solder for repairing galvanized gutters, filling metal seams and other general repair. Acid Core Solder should not be used on electrical parts.
- Size: 1.5 Oz
- 0.081" gauge
- Lead Free Alloy of 95% Tin and 5% Antimony.
- 450°F - 464°F melting range.
- Used for for sheet metal, radiator, gutter repair work.
- General purpose solder for sheet metal and radiator work.
- Acid flux is contained within the core.
- Wire composition: 95/5 (Tin, Antimony & Acid)
- Appearance: Solid wire with acid flux core
- Melting Range: 95/5 alloy (450° F to 464° F)