Oatey 53171 Lead-Free Rosin Core Wire Solder, 1/2 lbs
Oatey Rosin Core Solder in alloy compositions 95/5 (95% Tin, 5% Antimony). Non-corrosive, non-conductive rosin flux is contained in the core of the solder. Rosin Core Solders are primarily used for electrical applications. Rosin Core Solder can be used to repair radios, televisions, electrical appliances, wiring and other finer electronic work.
- Size: 1/2 lbs
- 0.063" Gauge.
- Lead Free Alloy of 95% Tin and 5% Antimony.
- 450°F - 464°F melting range.
- Designed for electrical/electronic work.
- Rosin flux is contained within the core with a 450 degree F – 464 degree F melting range.
- Use on wiring in stereos, motors, appliances, auto, batteries, electrical/electronic work,.
- Wire composition: Tin, & Rosin
- Appearance: Solid wire with rosin flux core
- Melting Range: 40/60 alloy (361° F to 460° F), 60/40 alloy (361° F to 376° F), 95/5 alloy (450° F to 464° F)