Oatey® 30894 Rain-R-Shine® PVC Pipe Cement, 32 Oz, Blue
The PVC Rain-R-Shine Blue Cement is ideal for pool, potable water, pressure pipe, irrigation, conduit and DWV. can be used with for all schedules and classes of PVC pipe, has a Very fast setting. aproved by NSF Certified.
- 32 Ounce
- Medium bodied
- for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6” diameter with interference fit.
- LO-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements
- Very fast-setting "Hot" cement formulated for wet conditions and/or quick pressurization and fast installation.
- Recommended for pool, irrigation, potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- No primer needed on non-pressure DWV, up through 6” diameter where local codes permit.
- Meets ASTM D-2564.
- NSF Certified.