NuWave 30242 PIC Gold Precision Induction Cooktop with 10.5" Fry Pan,
Thanks to the advanced precision induction technology, you can boil, simmer, sauté, steam, grill, deep-fry and even sear anywhere you have a power outlet! Multitask with an extra burner, save space with its compact size, make cleanup a breeze by wiping its cool to touch surface, and bring it with you wherever you go. The possibilities are endless with the NuWave PIC! And for a limited time, you can pair the NuWave PIC with a gift package for even more cooking possibilities. Each gift package includes the NuWave Twister, which lets you chop, grind, grate, mix and blend your favorite drinks, marinades and more. Then you get to choose between the Stainless Steel Grill Pan, the perfect pan for grilling indoors rain or shine, or the 3-piece Multi-Cooker Set, which can be used as a quick cooking pressure cooker or a versatile stock pot.
- Color : Black
- Delay and Sear functions
- Uses up to 70% less energy than a conventional oven
- Works as a banquet/catering warming station among other functions
- Offers temperature control, adjustable in 10-degree increments
- Features 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings
- Can be used for transporting or storing your pic2 in hotels, dorms rooms, family gatherings, your boat, RV, office lunchrooms or anywhere else you travel
- Automatic shut-off, 52 different temperatures, uses up to 70-percent less energy, lightweight and portable, precise temperature control, 12" heat-resistant glass cooking surface, 100 hours max programmable time, delay and sear function
- Comes with quick & easy cooking guide, instructional DVD, complete manual & cookbook, Duralon 9" ceramic non-stick coating fry pan that can also be used on electric and gas stoves and carrying case
- Length: 4.5"
- Width: 12"
- Height: 2.5"
- 1300 watts
- 10.8 amps
- Minimum setting of 100-degree F and an upper limit of 575-degree F (sear) temperature setting