Norton 04037 Job Pack Sanding Disc, P180 Grit, 5"
Maximize dust extraction to avoid contamination in your work environment while delivering a cool, fast cut rate when you choose this ProSandÂ® multi-air cyclonic A975 fine grit paper hook-and-loop center hold vacuum disc. Its P-graded, seeded gel ceramic alumina abrasive and laser-cut vacuum hole design give it long life and the water-based, non-pigmented stearate avoids color transfer to your workpiece while minimizing load. This disc is a great choice for fine grit vacuum sanding and finishing and its hook-and-loop back allows easy mounting and changing to speed your workflow. Its fiber-reinforced B-weight, latex-saturated backing stays flexible while maintaining improved tear strength.
- Disc Size: 5"
- Grit: 180
- Hook & loop backing for quick and easy disc change
- Lasts 3x longer than conventional aluminum oxide, and has consistent finish and superior cut rate
- Non-pigmented, waterbased zinc stearate (anti-clog), open coat for reduced loading and no finish contamination
- Patented, ceramic alumina abrasive, P-graded (80-320)
- Patented, universal vac hole pattern fits 5 & 8 hole vac sanders
- Unique fiber reinforced backing is edge tear resistant
- Pack of 50.
- mutli hole.