Nite Ize CJD12-09-R3 Dual CamJam Tie Down System, 12'
The Dual CamJam Tie Down System has been masterfully engineered to secure and lock down your equipment and gear. The innovative Dual CamJam buckle features not one but two cam locking mechanisms, one on each end of its zinc alloy body. The system also includes a high density 1" polypropylene webbing strap with an integrated bar tacked loop on one end. With the buckle independent of the strap and completely adjustable, this innovative system is the most versatile tie down you'll ever use. With a break strength of 1200 pounds and a working load limit of 400 pounds you can count on these straps whether hauling small or large items. So hang your hammock, lock down 2x4's, or strap down your kayak with the versatile and strong Dual CamJam Tie Down System.
- Length: 12'
- Heavy duty tie down system
- High strength, high density 1" polypropylene webbing with integrated bar tacked end loop
- Sewn-in, color coded & numerically labeled tags allows for easy identification of strap length
- Premium quality die-cast zinc alloy Dual CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish
- Working load limit: 400 lbs
- Break strength: 1200 lbs
- Works two ways: Fixed End Configuration + Loop Configuration
- Dual CamJam Dimensions: 0.19" x 2.14" x 0.89"
- Webbing Dimensions: 144" x 1" x 0.07"
- System Weight: 7.7 Oz.