NDS® 864GMTL Pro Series Channel Drain Kit with Metal Grate, 5" x 39.38
Most hardscapes experience more runoff than landscapes due to the lack of water absorption. NDS Channel Drain systems are an effective and popular solution when perimeter drains are needed for hardscaped areas. The NDS Pro Series is a lightweight Channel drain system with interlocking joints, so connections are made quickly and easily. The modular design offers flexibility as each 20" section of channel can be snapped together for longer runs or divided down to lengths as short as 4" for smaller, interlocking sections.
- Extended ribs to make channel more sturdy
- Lay-Flat design increases stability
- New rebar tie clips for easier installation
- New clip-in feature (channel to channel)
- Use with 3" (Hub) and 4" (Spigot) Sewer & Drain Pipe
- Rebar tie clips for easier installation
- Includes 1 channel drain, 1 grate (galvanized steel), 1 end outlet, 1 end cap. Light Gray/Galvanized Steel.
- Color: Light Gray
- Grate opening: 0.45" x 4"
- Flow rate head pressure: 1" = 83.58 GPM per foot; 0.5" = 59.10 GPM per foot
- Loading rate: Class B.