National Hardware® N112-102 Trolley Hanger, Zinc Plated, 2-Pack
Designed for use on box rail with wood-frame sliding doors from 1-1/2" to 2" thick. Packed with 2 end caps and bolts for attaching door strap. Adjustable both laterally and vertically. Offers self-lubricating Delrin bearings. Made of durable one-piece, precision-formed steel. Comes with self-lubricating Delrin® bearings. Safe Working Load - 225 lb. per hanger.
- Rigid hanger with single strap
- Zinc plated
- Use on wood frame sliding doors from 1-1/2" to 2" thick
- Comes with 2 end caps & bolts for door strap
- Made of durable one-piece, precision-formed steel
- Comes with self-lubricating Delrin® bearings
- Safe Working Load - 225 lb. per hanger
- For use with #59, #5100, #5103, #5104, #5105, #5110, #5114 or #5116 box rail
- 2 pack.
- When subjected to 312 hours of salt fog spray testing (BHMA A138.18), zinc plated hardware showed severe corrosion while hardware with WeatherGuard™ protection withstood these harsh conditions with very little deterioration.