Nashua® 1207791 All-Weather HVAC Duct Tape, Black, 11 Mil, 1.89" x 60
Nashua® Duct Tape is trusted by professionals and homeowners alike to meet the most demanding applications and general repairs. Nashua® 398 All-Weather HVAC Duct Tape is 11 mils thick and offers durability and adhesion for even the toughest household and contractor applications. High quality polyethylene coated cloth tape. Conforms well to irregular surfaces. Adheres to a wide variety of surfaces. Tears straight, hangs straight, curl resistant. Easy unwind. For use in: HVAC industry for duct and equipment applications. High quality maintenance tape in a variety of manufacturing environments. Broad range of applications in the construction industry. Asbestos removal and polyethylene hanging.
- Size: 1.89" x 60 Yard (48 mm x 55 m)
- Color: Black
- Thickness: 11 mil
- Backing: PE Coated Cloth
- Adhesive: Rubber
- Specifications: Tested in accordance with UL 723.
- Hanging and patching polyethylene sheeting
- Duct sealing and HVAC contractor uses
- Maintenance applications in manufacturing environments
- Seaming and securing underlayment materials
- Sealing polyethylene waste disposal bags
- Color coding
- General repair
- Bundling, patching, and mending.
- PE-Coated Cloth Backing
- Natural Rubber Adhesive
- Low VOC Content.
- Excellent balance of tensile strength and tearability
- Aggressive adhesion to rough surfaces
- Superior holding power for hanging applications
- Can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED®.