Nashua® 1087626 322™ Aluminum Multi-Purpose HVAC Foil Tape, 1.89" x 10
Nashua® offers a full line of Foil Tapes to meet the needs of your specific project from sealing dryer vent connections to patching insulation materials and sealing HVAC joints and connections. Nashua® #322 Multi-Purpose Plain Foil Tape is specially designed for taping joints and seams against moisture and vapor on foil jacketing insulation. Appropriate for a variety of insulation uses. Used in the automotive industry for general repair. Thick, conformable foil. Excellent adhesion and quick stick. Good indoor/outdoor performance.
- Size: 1.89" x 10 Yard (48 mm x 9.3 m)
- Backing: 2.0 mil Aluminum Foil
- Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
- Liner: Unbleached Natural Kraft Paper
- Thick, conformable foil
- Excellent adhesion and quick stick
- Good indoor/outdoor performance
- UL 723 Classified
- Low VOC Content.
- Taping joints and seams in duct work for A/C, heating, and ventilation system
- General purpose industrial and automotive uses
- Insulation seaming and patching.
- Conformable to fit corners and joints
- UV and moisture resistant
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Non-solvent for less odor and low VOC content
- Extreme high tack, aggressive bond to surfaces
- Good all-weather performance
- Meets flammability requirements for use in construction and marine applications
- Can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED®.