Mutual 14981-3 Woven Polypropylene Bulk Bag, 1-Ton Capacity, 43"x 39"
This 43" x 39" x 38" flexible intermediate bulk (bridge) bag is capable of holding up to 3000 lbs of material. Often filled with sand and used as a water barrier in streams or rivers. Fill Spout is made of 3oz./sq.yd. coated UV treated woven Polypropylene, 14" diameter x 18" with 1/2" web tie. Top panel is 3oz./sq.yd. coated UV treated woven Polypropylene, body fabric is 6oz./sq.yd. uncoated UV treated woven Polypropylene. Bottom is solid. There are (4) lifting loops 10" long with 5000 lb strength. Safe Work Load is 3000 lbs at 5:1 safety factor. Total cubic capacity is 27 cubic feet.
- Size: 43"(L) x 39"(H) x38"(W)
- Fill spout is made of 3 ounce per square yard coated UV treated woven polypropylene
- Bottom is solid
- There are four lifting loops 10 in long with 5000 lb strength
- Can be used as a sand bag or debris bag
- Fill spout is made of 3 oz/sq-yd
- Top panel is 3 ounce per square yard coated UV treated woven polypropylene, body fabric is 6 ounce per square yard.