Mueller 108-054HN QuarterMaster® Flanged Sillcock, Quarter Turn, 3/4"
QuarterMaster® Flanged Sillcock features easy quarter turn operation. Maximum 125 PSI working pressure. Generally used as an outside faucet. Use screw notches on the sides to stabilize against siding or brick.
- Size: 3/4"
- 3/4" FPT x Male Hose Thread
- Quarter turn ball valve operation
- 125 PSI maximum working pressure
- Regular angle pattern.
- Chrome-plated brass ball
- UPC approved, complies to ASME A112.18.1
- Threaded ends comply with ANSI B1.20.1
- Hose threads comply with ANSI B1.20.7