Motorola HMN9026 External Speaker & Microphone For Two-Way Radios
"MOTOROLA" EXTERNAL SPEAKER/MICROPHONE
Our Remote Speaker Microphones are built and rigorously tested to the same quality standards as Motorola radios. In a variety of styles, they are ideal for professionals who need to talk and listen without removing the radio from the belt, case or charger. Our diverse portfolio of Remote Speaker Microphones and Public Safety Microphones are designed with many unique features, including IMPRES, Windporting, noise-canceling acoustics, and IP57 submersibility.
Leave the bulky radio on your belt and carry on unobtrusive conversations through this compact microphone. Compatible with Motorola XTN, AX and CLN -series two-way radios, the microphone clips securely to your collar with a durable spring-loaded swivel clip--you'll find a way to attach it no matter what funky style you happen to be sporting. A push-to-talk button is located on the side of the microphone, making it unlikely that it could be accidentally pushed. The coiled cable that attaches to the radio measures just 23-inches when compacted, but stretches to nearly six feet.
- Compatible with Motorola Spirit M and GT series and Motorola XTN series radios.
- Microphone clips directly to shirt collar
- Spring-loaded swivel clip provides secure attachment
- External speaker & push to talk microphone
- Adjustable spring action clip attaches to clothing to mprove listening & provide instant talk back
- Keeps the radio on the belt or holster to prevent dropping & damage
- Works with motorola RDX, XTN, CLS, AX, DTR & M-Series business 2 way radios.