Minwax® 71098 Wood Finish™ 250 VOC Compliant Penetrating Stain, Classi
Minwax® Wood Finish™ 250 VOC Compliant is a penetrating oil-based wood stain, which provides beautiful rich color that enhances the natural wood grain. It applies easily and penetrates deep into the pores of the wood. Can be used to add beauty to any bare or stripped wood surface.
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Color: Classic Gray (271)
- Enhances the beauty of natural wood
- Can be used to add beauty to any bare or stripped wood surface
- Ideal for staining furniture, cabinets, doors, molding, and hardwood floors
- Color matched to the standards of the traditional Wood Finish™ line so that your finished results are the same, beautiful, consistent color that you are use to.
- Application Tool: Brush, cloth or foam applicator
- Location: Interior wood surfaces
- Recoat: 4-6 hours
- Dry Time: 12 hours
- Cleanup: Mineral spirits
- Coverage: 500 sq. ft. per gallon
- Coats: 1 coat. To darken the color, apply a second coat after 4-6 hours
- VOC Content: maximum VOC of 250 g/L.
- Unfinished wood furniture, woodwork, doors, hardwood floors, cabinets, accessories.
What are Minwax® Wood Finish™ 250 V.O.C. Compliant stains?
- Minwax® Wood Finish™ 250 V.O.C. Compliant Stains are specially formulated stains that comply with environmental regulations that limit Volatile Organic Compound (V.O.C.) content to 250 grams per liter in semi-transparent interior stains in select regions of the U.S. Areas governed by the 250 V.O.C. regulations include: OTC states (New England and Mid-Atlantic areas) LADCO States, and SCAQMD (Southern California). This product contains higher concentrations of quality resins that lead to a thicker consistency than ordinary stains. Be sure to follow label directions carefully, especially as they pertain to application, dry time and coverage.
Do the colors of the Minwax® Wood Finish™ 250 V.O.C. Compliant stain match the Wood Finish™ 550 V.O.C. Stain line?
- The 250 V.O.C. Compliant Stain colors have been matched to the standards of the Minwax® Wood Finish™ 550 V.O.C. line. You will see no color difference between 250 V.O.C. Compliant Stain and the Wood Finish™ 550 V.O.C. stains.
- Removal of old paint by sanding, scraping or other means may generate dust or fumes that contain lead. Exposure to lead dust or fumes may cause brain damage or other adverse health effects, especially in children or pregnant women. Controlling exposure to lead or other hazardous substances requires the use of proper protective equipment, such as a properly fitted respirator (NIOSH approved) and proper containment and clean up. For more information, call the National Lead Information Center at 1-800-424-LEAD (in US) or contact your local health authority.