Minwax 319020000 Fast-Drying 350 VOC Polyurethane Finish, Clear Satin,
Minwax® Fast-Drying Polyurethane 350 V.O.C. is a clear, oil-based, durable protective finish. Provides long-lasting beauty and protection to any interior wood surface. Among the most durable coatings for wood protection. Ideal for woodwork, furniture, doors, cabinets and floors. Can be used on both finished and unfinished wood.
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Minwax® Fast-Drying Polyurethane is a clear, oil-based, durable protective finish
- Provides long-lasting beauty and protection to any interior wood surface
- Among the most durable coatings for wood protection
- Ideal for woodwork, furniture, doors, cabinets and floors
- Can be used on both finished and unfinished wood.
- Sheens: Clear Satin
- Application Tool: Natural bristle brush, foam brush, or lambswool applicator
- Location: Interior wood surfaces
- Recoat: After 4-6 hours
- Dry Time: 24 hours before light use
- Cleanup: Mineral spirits or paint thinner
- Coats: 2-3
- Recommended Uses: Woodwork, furniture, doors, cabinets and floors.
- Surface must be dry and free of old finishes in poor condition, paint, wax, grease, polish, dirt or other foreign matter.
- Sand to obtain a smooth uniform surface. Remove all dust with a cloth dampened with mineral spirits.
- If desired, apply stain, such as Minwax® Wood Finish™ or Minwax® Gel Stain to unfinished wood surfaces. Follow directions for application and dry times.
- Stir Minwax® Fast-Drying Polyurethane before and during use to eliminate settling on the bottom of the can. Stir to rotate the product from the bottom to the top of the can. NEVER SHAKE.
- Apply a THIN coat of Minwax® Fast-Drying Polyurethane using a high-quality natural or foam brush.
- For floor projects, use a square buff orbital or disk-type sander with 220 grit sandpaper or the equivalent grit pad or screen (specifically designed for sanding between coats). Do not use a belt or drum-type sander for sanding between coats. Follow the sander manufacturer’s directions for your type of project.
- Apply second coat. If third coat is desired, repeat step 6 before application.
- After final coat, allow 24 hours before light use.
What is Fast-Drying Polyurethane 350 V.O.C. Compliant?
- Minwax® Fast-Drying Polyurethane 350 V.O.C. Compliant is a clear, oil based durable protective finish. It provides long lasting protection and beauty to any interior wood surface.
What are the advantages of using Minwax® Fast-Drying Polyurethane 350 V.O.C. Compliant?
- Minwax® Fast-Drying Polyurethane provides superior durability and long lasting protection for all interior wood surfaces. It is ideal for woodwork, furniture, doors, cabinets, and floors. Additionally, this product is faster drying than other oil-based 350 V.O.C. polyurethanes available and can be recoated in four to six hours.
Can this product be used on hardwood floors?
- Yes, this product is great for floors. It has the same durability as the current Fast-Drying Polyurethane with a new 350 V.O.C. formula.
Can this product be boxed or mixed with Minwax® Fast-Drying Polyurethane or High-Build Polyurethane?
- Yes, this product can be boxed or mixed with both the Minwax® Fast-Drying Polyurethane and Minwax® High-Build Polyurethane.