Minwax® 13614 Non-Hardening Pre-Mixed Wood Putty, Early American, 3.75 Oz
Wood Putty® is a non-hardening, pre-mixed putty that repairs small holes and covers other minor imperfections in painted, stained, and finished wood. Fills nail holes & covers other minor imperfections in stained and finished wood. Color-matched to Minwax® Wood Finish™ stains. Easy to use, quick and permanent.
- Size: 3.75 Oz
- Color: Early American
- Fills nail holes & covers other minor imperfections in stained and finished wood
- Color-matched to Minwax® Wood Finish™ stains
- Wood Putty is easy to use, quick and permanent
- It is non-hardening and bonds well to wood
- Wood Putty is color-matched to Minwax® Wood Finish™ stains to make your wood repairs easier.
- Application Tool: Putty knife
- Cleanup: Soap and water
- Recommended Uses: Bare, stained or finished woodwork, paneling, molding, trim and doors
- Preparation: No sanding necessary.
- Stain and topcoat before applying putty
- Surface must be clean and dry
- Press putty into nail holes or minor imperfections
- Wipe excess putty from surrounding area with damp cloth. Will not harden to a sandable surface.
Note: Stain, seal or topcoat before applying putty.
How is Minwax Wood Putty® different from Minwax® High Performance Wood Filler?
- Unlike Minwax® High Performance Wood Filler, Minwax Wood Putty® is a non-hardening putty designed to cosmetically fill nail holes, joints and other minor surface imperfections. Additionally, Wood Putty® is color-matched to the Minwax® Wood Finish™ stain line. Minwax® High Performance Wood Filler is a heavy-duty filler that repairs damaged or rotted wood.
How is Minwax Wood Putty® different from Minwax® Stainable Wood Filler?
- Minwax Wood Putty® is designed to fill minor surface imperfections in finished wood. It comes in ten colors to match Minwax® Wood Finish™ stains and does not harden. Minwax® Stainable Wood Filler is designed to fill nail holes, cracks, gouges and other defects in unfinished wood. It does not come pre-colored. It readily accepts Minwax® stain and, once stained, will match the surrounding wood. Minwax® Stainable Wood Filler hardens and is strong enough to hold nails and screws.
- May cause slight irritation to individuals with sensitive skin. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after use. Use only with adequate ventilation. To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. If you experience eye watering, headaches, or dizziness, increase fresh air, or wear respiratory protection (NIOSH approved) or leave the area. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands after using. Keep container closed when not in use. Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.